Here are the top 15 video marketing statistics for 2015.
1. 59% of viewers will watch a video to completion that is less than one minute.
2. 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
3. 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video.
4. 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium.
5. When marketers include a video in an email, the click-through rate increased by 200-300 %.
6. The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
7. 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
8. 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it.
9. Visitors who view videos stay on websites an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos.
10. 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page.
11. Homepage videos are shown to increase conversaion rates by 20% or more.
12. Using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80%.
13. Monile makes up almost 40% of global watch time on YouTube.
14. 1.8 Million words is the value of one minute of video.
15. Only 24% of brands are using online video to market to consumers.
These stats speak for themselves and should help you understand the importance of video marketing and how it can help your company.